Main presentations of the project:
- DO-254 User Group (March 2008): project presentation by the coordinator
- CCT CNES HW/SW codesign (January 2009): project presentation by the coordinator
- European Space Research and Technology Centre (February 2009): project presentation
by the coordinator
- EADS Technical Groups (June 2009): project presentation by the coordinator
- IEEE Symposium on Industrial Embedded Systems, Trento (Italy), July 2010:
presentation of the paper "A Design Flow for Critical Embedded
Systems" (V.Lefftz, J.Bertrand, H.Cassé, C.Clienti, P.Coussy, L.Maillet-Contoz,
P.Mercier, P.Moreau, L.Pierre, E.Vaumorin), presentation of the project and of the
- International Workshop on Power and Timing Modeling, Optimization and Simulation (PATMOS), Grenoble,
and SoCKET: Creating an Open EcoSystem for Virtual Prototyping of Complex
- SoCKET Workshop (October 2010),
- Final SoCKET Workshop (November 2011),
IRIT (Toulouse), see the program and the slides here.
Dissemination of results:
- 21st Symposium on Integrated Circuits and Systems Design, Gramado (Brazil), September 2008:
presentation of the paper "Executable Formal Specification and Validation of NoC
Communication Infrastructures" (D.Borrione, A.Helmy, L.Pierre, J.Schmaltz), work in progress
at TIMA about the verification of networks on chip
- Presentation of results about high-level synthesis at Lab-STICC:
"GAUT: A High-Level Synthesis Tool for DSP applications"
(P.Coussy, C.Chavet, P.Bomel,
D.Heller, E.Senn, E.Martin), in "High-Level Synthesis: From Algorithm to Digital Circuits",
- International Symposium on Performance Evaluation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems (SPECTS),
Istanbul (Turkey), July 2009 :
presentation of the paper "A versatile generator of instruction
set simulators and disassemblers" (T.Ratsiambahotra, H.Cassé, P.Sainrat), work in
progress at IRIT about instruction set simulators
- Forum on specification and Design Languages (FDL), Sophia-Antipolis (France), September 2009:
presentation of the paper "ISIS: Runtime Verification of TLM Platforms"
(L.Ferro, L.Pierre), work in progress at TIMA about assertion-based verification for TLM
- Participation to the "Network on
Chip" round table, European Space Agency (September 2009)
- Presentations by TIMA: "Asynchronous 3D NoCs", "Multi-level fault tolerance
in 2D and 3D NoCs", "A theorem-proving based approach for the formal verification of NoCs"
- Presentation by Astrium: "From SoC to NoC based on SCOC3 HW and SW developments"
- 1st IEEE Latin American Symposium on Circuits and Systems (LASCAS), Iguacu Falls (Brazil),
presentation of the paper "A new automated instrumentation for
emulation-based fault injection"
(R. Leveugle, A. Prost-Boucle), work in progress at TIMA about fault injection
- Design, Automation and Test in Europe (DATE), Dresden (Germany),
March 2010 :
presentation of the paper "Formal Semantics for PSL Modeling Layer
and Application to the Verification of Transactional Models"
- 20th IEEE International Conference on Field Programmable Logic and Applications (FPL), Milano (Italy),
September 2010 :
presentation of the paper "Hierarchical and Multiple-Clock Domain
High-Level Synthesis for Low-Power Design on FPGA"
(G.Lhairech-Lebreton, P.Coussy, E.Martin)
- December 2010 :
white paper "Using IEEE 1685 standard (IP-XACT) for specifications and
requirements traceability in critical system design flow"
Airbus and Magillem
- Workshop on Rapid Simulation and Performance Evaluation: Methods and Tools (RAPIDO), Heraklion (Greece),
January 2011 :
presentation of the paper "Fast Instruction-Accurate Simulation with SimNML"
(H.Cassé, J.Barre, R.Vaillant-David, P.Sainrat)
- Conference Embedded World, Nuremberg (Germany),
March 2011 : stand Magillem
- Participation to the Design, Automation
and Test in Europe conference (DATE), Grenoble (March 2011)
- Demonstrations of the tool GAUT (Lab-STICC)
- Demonstrations of the tool ISIS (TIMA)
- Stand Magillem
- 16th International Workshop on Formal Methods for Industrial Critical Systems (FMICS), Trento (Italy),
August 2011 :
presentation of the paper "Runtime Verification of Typical Requirements
for a Space Critical SoC Platform"
(L.Ferro, L.Pierre, Z.Bel Hadj Amor, J.Lachaize, V.Lefftz), joint results Astrium/TIMA
- Conference SAE 2011 AeroTech, Toulouse,
October 2011 :
presentation "A Model-Based Approach for Airborne
Electronic Hardware Design"
- IEEE International Conference on ASIC (ASICON 2011), Xiamen (China),
October 2011 :
invited talk "High-Level Synthesis: On
the Path to ESL Design"
(P.Coussy, D.Heller, C.Chavet)
- CTIC International Conference, Toulouse,
October 2011 :
presentation "Challenges of model based design in airborne
- Embedded Real Time Software and Systems Conference (ERTS2), Toulouse,
February 2012 :
presentation "SoCKET: A HW/SW Co-Design
Flow: Presentation and feedbacks from aeronautic and space application domains"